Friday, May 10, 2013

Photos At The Hollow

So, I guess I need to introduce myself as well! I am Shelly Hendrix, the creator of the Tranquility Hollow blog! I met Bob and Lola not too long ago, and just fell head over heels in love with their property! In the same way nature "clicks" inside some of us, this place had that feeling from the second I drove up to the property! It surrounds you with it's peace and tranquility and doesn't let go! The country air helps clear your mind as you breathe in your surroundings, and your worries seem to just melt away! Now, I'm sure you all have seen the pictures and looked through all that this wonderful place has to offer, so now I want to share with you all our photography session we had out there!

Hugs & Smiles Photography, met with us (myself and my one and only, Dee Jay) at Tranquility Hollow on a chilly Spring morning! It was probably better that there was a bite in the air because we decked out in our camo/hunting/fishing gear (which can get quite warm) and walked around the property getting photos! We had an absolute blast climbing around through the woods, "fishing" off the bridge, and playing some guitar for each other!

If you are a photographer looking for a FANTASTIC place to have an outdoor session, or you might be looking to have your own pictures taken, this venue cannot be beat in my book!

Feel Free to contact Bob or Lola to book a session in their backyard with a licensed photographer!





 
"The earth has music for those who listen."
~Santayana~

No comments:

Post a Comment