Sunday, December 22, 2013

Wedding Colors 2014



When I first saw this color on the list of trending wedding colors for 2014, I immediately thought, “How drab!” Well, I couldn’t have been more wrong! Ladies and Gentlemen, I am here to tell you to NOT pass off gray for a wedding color too soon! Now, if you have already had a wedding and you used gray, my hats off to you friends for thinking outside of the box! Check out these awesome ideas I found for weddings when your color is gray! 
 Beautiful and Classy!
Love these invites with newspaper hearts!
 Gray Doilies on your wedding cake! WOW
Bright red bouquets with metallic gray dresses! Yes Please!
Loving this idea for the guys! Nice pop of color!

Okay, now that I've shown you some ideas, I dare you to go out and look for yourself! Whether it's on Pinterest, your favorite wedding blog, or even if you just Google it, I have to say that I am totally on board with a "gray wedding"! 

Until next time...
Here's to always having loving ways and perfect days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment