Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Meet Kara Marrs




One of our goals at Tranquility Hollow is to meet the wedding vendors from around town at our property so we can show them around, get to know them and hear their ideas for how their business can benefit our brides at Tranquility Hollow! Our first vendor up to bat last week was Kara Marrs of Kara Marrs Beauty. We gave Kara a list of the top questions you (bride) might have for your hair/makeup stylist about your wedding day! Here is what she said…

Do you help with the veil/hair accessories on the wedding day?
Yes! I will help with any hair needs.

Does the bride need to bring her veil/hair accessories for the trial?
Yes! we want to see the whole look to make sure it is the way you want

Do you have different hair accessories to let the bride use?
I supply the pins and product

Where does the trial take place?
The trial can take place at my office or on location.


Do you offer advice to Brides about makeup choices?
I will offer any kind of makeup tips that I use that day. I am an open book! Love sharing secrets!

What products do you use?
Mac and Temptu airbrush makeup


If the Bride has sensitive skin, and special makeup can you work with her makeup for the wedding?
I have product for every type of skin

Do you offer hair extensions?
I do offer extensions but the bride has to match the hair.

On the day of the wedding, does the bride need to wash her hair that morning or leave it as is?
Leave it unwashed

Should the bride use any products in her hair? (Leave in conditioner, deep conditioners, etc.)
Depends on hair type. we can go over this on the trial date. I will also go over skin care if needed.


Do you have any extra fees or expenses for arriving on location on the wedding day?
If it is outside of the Tulsa area

Do you have an assistant if need be?
I have several assistants

What is your backup plan if you wake up sick or suddenly become unavailable on the wedding day?
I have several assistants.

What is your biggest advice to brides on their wedding day?
I have a team at KM Beauty that is reliable and will make sure that everything happens on time!


Special Thanks to Full Feather Photography for all the beautiful pictures of our meet and greet with Kara Marrs!

Here's to Having Loving Ways and Perfect Days! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment