Tuesday, May 28, 2013

A Picture Guide to Tranquility Hollow



A picture guide to help you locate us!
So, I don’t know how many of you are directionally challenged like me; but on my first trip to Tranquility Hollow, I stopped numerous times to check my GPS to make sure I was on the right road! I decided on my last trip to The Hollow to stop and take some photos on my way so you can use them as a guide once you are on 31st Street! There are no real “landmarks” since they are set in the country and telling someone that there are cows to the left and farms on the right doesn’t really cut it since you’ll find a lot of that here in OK! I hope this helps ya’ll find your way!!

 Once you are on 31st Street and headed East, this is the 1st intersection you will come to! STAY STRAIGHT!

This is the second intersection you will come across! I'll have to change the scenery if this barber shop ever takes down it's sign, but ahead of you at the stop sign you will see the sign for the barber shop! 
STAY STRAIGHT!

This is the last intersection on 31st! It is also a "dead end" which helps! At this intersection you will turn left! This is 289th E Ave!
 This sign sits across from you at the intersection of 31st and 289th E Ave. Again, if they take down their sign just remember turn left at the "dead end"!

See how 289th curves to the left or goes off to the right? You're going to want to stay right at the Y!! (The road curves ahead to the right and you're almost there!)

After you have gone to the right of the Y in the road you will travel along a gravel road and then come to the end and see this sign! Go past the sign and you'll see the beautiful gates welcoming you to Tranquility Hollow!

"I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination."
~Dean~

No comments:

Post a Comment